It was Sharin's (one of the trainers here) birthday yesterday and there was a cake to celebrate. Just as in England, we sang happy birthday. Then people smeared cream from the cake over Sharin's face (urgh...sticky, sticky , sticky)! This tends to happen and isn't a one-off. Then the birthday girl (or boy) cuts the cake and taking a piece, lets everyone in the group take a bite. Then everyone gets a piece of cake (as normal). If Sharin had been a boy she would've had the birthday bumps. They lift the person with arms and legs and then kick the person on the back.
The weekly routine doesn't present much interesting 'blog material' as the routing is pretty much the same each day. Shower, breakfast, drive to office, work at the office, drive to the hotel, dinner, work at hotel, sleep (like a baby). It's Thursday today and I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm going out for a traditional North-Indian meal on Friday night and then will be sight-seeing over the weekend, so hopefully the blog will be a bit more interesting to read. I'll try and get some photos/videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment